"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All the team's pilots are serving instructors at the Central Flying School.
- However, due to artistic and casting reasons, it was decided that the pilot would not serve as the first episode and a reshoot was in order.
- A private pilot for many years, Smith also has served as master of ceremonies at air shows throughout the USA.
- Around 200 pilots served with 41 Squadron between 1 April 1923 and 2 September 1939.
- The pilot served more as a prequel to the video game franchise.
- The 20-year-old pilot will serve as a navigator in a fighter squadron of F-16's.
- The pilot also serves as a glossary of vampire-speak.
- Five French pilots were also on the roster, serving at various times.
- In total, 3,665 Soviet advisors and pilots served in China, and 227 of them died fighting there.
- If accepted, pilots serve a four year tour and have to repeat the checks if they wish to carry on for further tours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.