"new" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To remedy the problems, officials say they are likely to order a new round of training.
- Another seven soldiers were killed during this new round of fighting.
- The new round of price reductions is the third in three months.
- A new round of training began at several sites six to nine months ago, officials said.
- The space agency is about to release a new round of reports on the subject.
- The new round is intended to save the firm $680m.
- And each new round scared us more than the last.
- President Bush called for a big new round of tax cuts, saying they would help the economy in the short and long term.
- Will it mark the beginning of a new round in politics?
- This new round of fun and games must have started after he'd left.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.