"new" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new housing is expected to take a decade to create.
- This led to a need for new housing in the area.
- In mid-2010, work began to clear the site for new housing.
- "These individuals are in the best position to come onto the market and buy this new housing," she said.
- The city would use the money to build new housing for the poor.
- The new housing will mean a better community, he said.
- Some new housing has been built and the area is now in better shape.
- The land stood empty for many years, but has since been used to provide new housing.
- He is also said to have plans on some new housing for himself.
- In the early 20th century, with an expanding population and more young families, many began looking for new housing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.