"new" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He didn't want to say what the new book is about.
- He wanted to know how his new book was doing.
- If the answer is no, a new book can help.
- At last, he was on his way with the new book.
- But the new books are far and away the most important.
- Said he couldn't find a voice for his new book.
- I cannot buy new books now but we can always talk.
- He wants to know when I'm going to start a new book.
- Just got the cover for my new book, out late summer.
- Maybe because her group had gone into new books that morning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.