"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So, they have run in the money about 15 percent of the time.
- Their schools will get $167 million in new money next fall.
- The program would also use about $300 million in federal money.
- But Congress will be asked to provide about $2.4 billion in new money over five years to make the plan work.
- A total of $10 million in Federal money has already been spent.
- Industry is the main way countries bring in the money they need for food, education and health.
- She won only 14 of them, but was in the money 33 times.
- The entire process cost more than $500,000 in public money.
- I do not mean of our resources in money or stuff.
- This is when team members put in money to play the game.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.