"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm trying to give myself the best chance for the majors.
- The early 1970s were difficult years for all the majors.
- It's better than most, but I'm ready for the majors.
- Classes for undergraduate majors usually have between 12 and 15 students.
- He has carried the family hopes on his shoulder for the last few majors.
- Perhaps it's time for the majors to take a look at the success of the minors.
- Baseball views its minor league policy as a model for the majors.
- Jack Nicklaus holds the record for the most senior majors won with eight.
- But for the next couple of years, I think we'll contend for the majors.
- A minor in music is also offered for non-music majors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.