"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two schools, he said, offer liberal arts and business majors, "plus education in Jewish classical texts."
- Educated at a yeshiva in Caracas, he had attended a university in which most of the students were business majors.
- "Let's be honest, if any of us really understood all this, we'd have been business majors, not hockey players," he said.
- That's the trouble with you business majors!
- For example, college students, particularly business majors, often carry cards to give to prospective employers.
- The report also recommended that undergraduate business majors take more liberal arts courses than are required.
- Burgeoning numbers of business majors find themselves closed out of classes that are filled to capacity.
- It offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in most business majors of study.
- But some of the more popular colleges have been overrun: 87 percent of the business majors who started this fall are top 10 percenters.
- In 2011, 4,272 students were enrolled as business majors at the undergraduate level - 15% of total undergraduates at the university.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.