"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They said the did not use academic majors as part of their credit scoring system for students.
- A student who declares two academic majors is said to have a double major.
- Training of students is carried out in three main directions and 67 academic majors.
- This performing ensemble includes students from many different academic majors at the university.
- At West Point, for instance, academic majors were started in 1982.
- There are currently six different academic majors available to midshipmen.
- Alone, the college accounts for over 3,200 students, 30 academic majors with 23 departments.
- Even in academic majors, the stereotype of black students is wrong.
- Baldwin Wallace offers organizations for many of the academic majors at the college.
- The college offers more than 40 academic majors and 10 pre-professional programs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.