"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It seems there is a very high correlation of cable operators who were also history majors in college.
- Plenty of political science and history majors go to law school.
- Paul and Donna Courchaine, two history majors, bought a house built around 1637 in Wethersfield.
- The program requires students to complete a program of specialized courses in addition to those required of all history majors.
- On the other hand, the Akademya will serve as a refresher course to history majors.
- Many have shown an interest in possibly becoming history majors in college.
- Kelly Perkins, a senior history major who is also from Austin, said she valued the course because she was learning "real-life skills."
- Any of you gentlemen history majors?
- The department chairman gathered together all the history majors.
- The two met at Western Kentucky University (both were history majors).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.