"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Major Issues of the Incident described above:
- Neither is after big game, in terms of the Major Issues in Childhood Development.
- Major Issues in Implementing District Focus'(excerpts)Daily Nation, Kenya.
- Major Issues in Debate In any event, the issue has become the focus of hot debate over where to draw the line between free expression of a psychiatrist's opinion and medical irresponsibility.
- Labor Relations (Major Issues in American History).
- Mental Health Law: Major Issues (Plenum Press 1981).
- Major Issues in Talks At issue in Denver are proposals that would greatly alter the way schools are managed.
- Major Issues Stressed Rather, Mr. Cuomo explained, his goal has been to focus on concerns that he and New York City's next mayor will have to confront.
- Major Issues to be Discussed Premier's US Visit Timely,", Kuwait Times, September 15, 2008.
- Major Issues in History of Korean Culture: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Korean Studies, Moscow, December 17-20, 1996.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.