"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ms. Harris's son is a junior at Green Mountain College in Vermont, where he plays on the basketball team and majors in sports management.
- Information from social networking site Facebook stated that Nobody's Daughter would be released by "CherryForever on various majors internationally."
- If the school made the cut - if it was in Division I - he zeroed in on class size and majors.
- Many of his contemporaries are working on informal, extracurricular majors in contemporary finance.
- Dissertation presentations and academic events on majors are held by college and department, academic society, circle.
- The emphasis on majors may not always be fair.
- It was founded in 1998 by the state government of Zacatecas focusing on majors in technology and business.
- There a million ways to wager on majors, but we came up with a unique game that makes it simple, easy, and fun.
- Freshmen Focused Interest Communities (groups based on common interest or academic majors) are spread out between the three freshmen residence halls.
- Information on housing, majors, and social connections were included, and a statistical model was built to analyze the results.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.