"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By 1996, there were only 356,000 engineering majors, down nearly 20 percent from 13 years earlier, just before the decline began.
- Not only may physics students work at the collider, but so can undergraduate engineering majors.
- How do they compete for jobs with all those sensible accounting and engineering majors?
- The course is notoriously difficult and required for all third-year students who are not engineering majors.
- The upper-division course is required for some engineering majors.
- They began as engineering majors and finished with business degrees.
- In contrast to engineering majors, additional natural sciences (such as physics) are not required to complete the major.
- During this period, there was an estimated 100% increase in the number of female science and engineering majors throughout the United States.
- Mr. Hotaling said that of the 40 engineering majors who have passed through his fraternity house since 1993, only 3 are still in the area.
- It is supposed to be equivalent to an introductory college course in mechanics for physics or engineering majors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.