"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For all the jokes about them, philosophy majors appear to do remarkably well.
- Of 20 philosophy majors interviewed from the four universities, only four had not added a graduate or professional degree.
- Apparently people in the real world think philosophy majors are well trained.
- On the low end, philosophy majors made an average of $42,865 and elementary education graduates $38,746.
- True, the world needs doctors and lawyers and philosophy majors.
- To the Editor: I can live with your sweeping assertion that philosophy majors like me are in for a lifetime of financial duress.
- Upon graduation, philosophy majors possess top-flight writing skills and may have even used a spreadsheet.
- At the end of that comic strip, the sheep were thinking "How come we always get stuck with the philosophy majors?"
- Income from gifts to this endowed fund supports scholarships for undergraduate philosophy majors.
- He shook her hand, and the philosophy majors, seeing that the intelligent part of the conversation was done, vaporized.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.