"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His 9-2 record is one of the best in the majors.
- He would never play another full season in the majors after 1980.
- A long career in the majors did not seem likely.
- The guy had never even spent a whole year in the majors.
- Last year, 28 percent of the players in the majors came from outside the 50 states.
- After all, he's only been in the majors full time since 1991.
- He did not play in the majors again until 1897.
- After 15 years in the majors, he can only control so much.
- He played four years in the majors, from 1956 to 1959.
- But after 26 years in the majors, I've learned to take care of myself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.