"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A minor in music is also offered for non-music majors.
- The group comprises both music and non-music majors and sings various arrangements of rock, jazz, pop, and R&B songs.
- Most of GSO's members are non-music majors, and membership in the ensemble is not audition-based.
- Despite the high caliber of student musicianship and seriousness of all the programs, the College of Music is accessible in many areas to non-music majors.
- Membership is open to both music majors and non-music majors.
- The band is open to all Western Carolina students regardless of class or major, with approximately 60% of its members non-music majors.
- For non-music majors or music majors wishing to play a different instrument in marching band, the audition consists of:
- The Marching Hundred is not a paid organization and is offered as a 2 credit-hour class to both music and non-music majors.
- The band is open to both music and non-music majors in order to showcase school spirit and hone skills in music education.
- The groups often benefit from the talent of non-music majors who have significant experience with music, choral singing, or both.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.