"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Aids in making a smooth transition for education majors from classwork to first year teaching.
- For the final semester, all education majors are sent out to work in schools for teacher training.
- And education majors who become career high school teachers have College Board scores a full hundred points below those who never teach at all.
- An endorsement is also available for education majors wishing to teach business courses in secondary schools.
- Education endorsements are provided for education majors as well.
- In recent years, 40 states have adopted programs that allow non education majors to be certified as teachers after a few weeks or months of training.
- There are sports management courses and concentrations, as well as an array of offerings to physical education majors.
- But teachers and friends described her as a friendly, hard-working physical education major who had shown no signs of abnormal behavior or occult interests.
- They say that since most education majors in college are white, the pool of teacher applicants is predominantly white.
- Traditionally, education majors have done their student teaching, usually for a semester, only at the end of their undergraduate training.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.