"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Major, you and Odo will take charge of the station.
- The Major had already taken eleven months since his daughter's death to think important things out.
- "Major, I think you'd better come down here and take a look at this."
- The Major would take one and go left.
- Major, I'm taking the utility vehicle and going to the school.
- The Major will be taking you this evening to a place where no one will find you!
- The Major had nicely taken the bait, and the world generally applauded.
- Major, I am taking your record here into account.
- Major, you take that line; Professor, get back to your seat for now.
- "I'm sure you did," the Major said dryly and took the list.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.