"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As other members of her party had supported military intervention, Russow's leadership was called into question.
- The thought should be appealing even to those who support military intervention.
- There is little that the current army leadership can offer to the rest of the world that would persuade it to support military intervention.
- Institutions now in place lack the cohesiveness and strength to support effective intervention.
- He said he would not support American military intervention.
- But leaders of some Caribbean countries said they could never support intervention in Haiti.
- I supported intervention in Afghanistan on the grounds of self-defense.
- I believe that citizens support European intervention when it is seen to give real help to consumers to tackle real problems.
- Research supports dietary intervention for each of the symptoms in turn.
- I know you strongly supported international intervention to remove Gadaffi.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.