"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went to France in 1795, and sought French army intervention for seizing Canada, to create an independent republic called United Columbia.
- Rumors of possible army intervention in South Korean political life are not uncommon, and they usually amount to nothing.
- Last week, only eight years after the military relinquished power, the phantom of army intervention jumped from the grave.
- Citizens across Croatia and Slovenia were reported to be hoarding food to prepare for possible army intervention.
- His remarks have provoked fears of renewed army intervention.
- "We always suspected that it was a carte blanche for army intervention or any other kind of army action," Mr. Nobilo said.
- The global community has no right to try to nudge him out, and indeed should speak up and condemn the loose calls in Venezuela for army intervention.
- No army intervention is being planned .
- The prospect of an army intervention caused great alarm in many parts of Yugoslavia.
- He has publicly called for an "army intervention, a strike on Assad's regime and a no-fly zone".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.