"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The best programs to date provide "early intervention" after the worker is displaced.
- When you see a kid having a problem, you provide intervention and they succeed.
- School psychologists provide intervention and treatment to reach goals.
- The bureau started as a volunteer in 1976 to provide counseling, education and intervention for victims of domestic violence.
- The staff provides psychological intervention and prevention services to patients and family members.
- One effective way of creating a sense of balance is to provide arts and cultural interventions.
- "We are the first transit agency in the United States to provide this early warning and intervention."
- We are providing additional interventions to our struggling third graders to help them succeed.
- We are obligated to provide security, intervention and prevention.
- Not all areas in the world have resources to provide technical intervention and health care workers for premature and low weight babies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.