"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Changes in the focus of dietary intervention research and public health nutrition policy have occurred during the period of implementation of the 5 A Day Program.
- Animal-assisted intervention research has shown that animal-assisted therapy with a dog can increase a person with Alzheimer's disease's social behaviours, such as smiling and laughing.
- ITT analysis is intended to avoid various misleading artifacts that can arise in intervention research such as non-random attrition of participants from the study or crossover.
- Task force 3: Prevention and intervention research in primary care which covers all health systems, policy, and primary care research.
- Case studies are also a particular mode of social science investigation that is especially appropriate to intervention research.
- Traditionally, intervention research, whether preventive or therapeutic, has focused on the absence or reduction of symptoms of mental illness.
- Incorporate the perspectives of the family, immediate community, and providers into intervention research from the initial stages of development.
- Further develop adaptive designs for psychosocial and biomedical intervention research that include patient preference.
- Robert Woolard favored continuing intervention research in EDs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.