"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Also, minimal human intervention has helped in the breeding of these birds.
- My most effective medical intervention was helping him get a job.
- The intervention helped increase the value of the euro only temporarily.
- Early intervention can help a child avoid feeling totally lost or incompetent.
- But a few low-cost interventions now could help preserve an extraordinary free service.
- This shows that even though interventions can help, it is important to focus on the right persons.
- The intervention helped the dollar recover a little in the afternoon.
- "And I think my intervention can help shape that direction."
- Her intervention helped secure his release from jail in 1947.
- This innovative intervention would also help redirect financial resources where they will have the most impact.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.