"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The authors almost invariably tell of their successful dealing with editors and publishers, all attributed to angelic intervention.
- That lesson is clear from the recent success CBS has had on Saturday nights with "Touched by an Angel," a drama about angelic intervention.
- That doesn't fix the wheel, so he calls a local carpenter who probably prays for angelic intervention.
- Uncovering his family fortune's source, Barnaby hopes for similar angelic intervention.
- Stories about angelic intervention in human affairs.
- Touched by Angels Touched by a little angelic intervention - and the fortuitous absence of television's most popular show - CBS last week made its strongest statement so far this season that it is back to being a competitive network, at least in terms of pulling in the most viewers overall.
- Like the beloved Frank Capra film, Tom Dudzick's comedy, which received a popular Off Off Broadway production in 1991, is a Christmastime fable of an unhappy family brought into calculatedly heartwarming harmony by angelic intervention.
- It seems clear that without some drastic upending of the museum's financial picture - an angelic intervention from a deep-pocketed benefactor, for example - the place may never become self-sustaining.
- At the Council of Rome of 745, Pope St. Zachary, intending to clarify the Church's teaching on the subject of angels and curb a tendency toward angel worship, condemned obsession with angelic intervention and angelolatry, but reaffirmed the approval of the practice of the reverence of angels.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.