"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the United Nations today, France pushed the Security Council for a resolution that would authorize intervention in eastern Zaire, but the United States and Britain were hesitant.
- Since Caern is well within the treaty boundaries of Confederation influence, the Confederation Senate authorized military intervention.
- Under the U.N. Charter, the Security Council is to authorize armed intervention when one nation attacks another one.
- One of the main questions in the lead-up to the war was whether the United Nations Security Council would authorize military intervention in Iraq.
- Realizing the war's long-term effects on the global economy, the United States and Britain authorize direct military intervention in South Africa.
- A central question is whether peacekeeping should be scrapped for a new mandate under Chapter 7 of the United Nations Charter, the section that authorizes military intervention.
- The Serbs have already warned they will treat the peacekeepers as enemies if the Security Council sides with the Bosnian Government and votes to authorize forceful intervention.
- A related argument surrounds the question as to whether more specific criteria should be developed to determine when the Security Council should authorize military intervention.
- He said the Security Council resolution authorizing military intervention in Somalia made no provisions for trying suspects charged with war crimes.
- It signed accords authorizing military intervention if needed, and it arranged a common currency for the former colonies tied to the franc, a boon both to the local economies and to French companies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.