"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Look, you know how hard it is to get Congress or the public to back an intervention effort.
- Research provides the knowledge that we need to understand what is possible, what is not, and the best way to proceed in our intervention efforts.
- He said there had been no final decisions about what intervention efforts would be made.
- The European markets were closed on Monday for May Day, which complicated the intervention effort then.
- Effective programs target children and families who evidence multiple-risk factors associated with poverty and provide early intervention efforts during the preschool years.
- Historically, intervention efforts did not improve children's peer status or yield long-lasting effects.
- Thus, current intervention efforts target social competence both directly and indirectly in varying contexts.
- Social competence becomes more complicated as children grow older, and most intervention efforts for this age group target individual skills, the family, and the classroom setting.
- A second possible move to slow the dollar's rise would be the addition of the Bank of Japan to the intervention efforts.
- I also watched the first intervention efforts on the scene, made by the countries affected as well as other European countries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.