"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new studies also assessed whether an intervention might improve the children's racial pride.
- In these instances, no studies have shown that these medical interventions improve children's quality of life.
- There is sufficient evidence to indicate that physical interventions can reduce pain and improve function.
- Early medical intervention for infected people can improve the duration and quality of their lives.
- His interventions improved somewhat during yesterday afternoon's discussion of the environment.
- It is important to know that an intervention improves the situation, or at least does not make the situation worse.
- Such interventions can improve quality of life even when mental illness is not present.
- Early identification and intervention improves long term prognoses for most women.
- The intervention really changed their day-to-day functions and improved their mood.
- We are now learning from first-hand experience the answer to the question as to whether external intervention really can improve such a situation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.