"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So there is another, unspoken, reason why the Europeanists favor intervention: a Democratic president.
- European liberals are divided on the degree of government intervention in economy, but generally they favor limited intervention.
- Union-hostile Republicans and moderate or conservative Democrats are alarmed by the danger to the economy and favor federal intervention.
- On the Colombian side, a recent poll shows that a majority of Colombians favor American intervention.
- Biden would favor American military intervention into Sudan to end the Darfur genocide.
- But during his tenure as central bank governor, from 1948 to 1968, he tended to favor less intervention and greater Government discipline over spending.
- He favors more Federal intervention to insure the survival of farms, a stand that undoubtedly helped him in Iowa.
- So pre-emption sometimes works, and even doves tend to favor cross-border intervention to prevent genocide in the Rwandas of the world.
- Senator Schurz, did not favor federal military intervention in Southern affairs or protecting blacks, and he was against miscegenation.
- It was well known that she favored intervention, but she was frank about the difficulty in making such decisions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.