"hear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lifted one shoulder in a broad shrug: "We might expect to hear such lies on your friend's behalf.
- The 1113 km 2 large local territory, which includes the village located two miles east Schönfeld heard lies at an average altitude of 46 meters.
- "But it was terrible to hear lies about someone you care about and love, especially when you know the truth."
- It had taken her some time to understand about the times she Listened to the Wind and seemed to hear lies.
- Anytime you hear blatant lies on television, in the newspaper and on the Internet, it's going to get under your skin a little bit.
- They've only heard lies from this kid who was trying to rob us!
- "Don't you ask questions, and you won't hear lies."
- "I've never heard such terrible lies in my whole life."
- You're going to hear lies that she is a fiscal conservative.
- And if it have one thing she hate, is to hear lies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.