"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Arrested Development" has wonderfully funny moments, but they never added up to a hit.
- The lady brings a wonderfully funny perspective to what concerns and frustrates us about daily life, children, jobs, etc.
- The effect is wonderfully funny and sad, and could not have been scripted: only caught as it happened.
- The production, which is wonderfully funny at first, falls apart at about the same time Billy does.
- It's a wonderfully funny poetic conceit, setting the tone for the film and everything it's about.
- But the evening is wonderfully funny and surprisingly touching and imaginative.
- He was also honest, confiding, profoundly considerate, and a wonderfully funny presence at a dinner table.
- A wonderful thinker and orator and a wonderfully funny man.
- With his fur plastered flat he looked wonderfully funny.
- The scene in which Ray shows up at Mann's door is a wonderfully funny battle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.