"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "She could be enormously funny with a lot of very colorful examples and a lot of data."
- He was an enormously funny man.
- FOR some photographers, night football games are enormously funny.
- I'd never heard it put quite that way before, and it struck me as enormously funny.
- For some reason she found what she had just said enormously funny, and exploded into the phone with a fruity laugh before putting down her receiver.
- I find the things that people do and the way that people deal with their world enormously funny.
- This is an impressive feat of mental athletics, but the results are also observant, complex and frequently enormously funny (1:00).
- For some reason, that struck me as enormously funny.
- He was weary enough to think that enormously funny.
- Fats grinned, as if he knew an enormously funny joke.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.