"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To his alcohol-saturated mind, that phrase was immensely funny.
- Ernie found it immensely funny.
- We had great fun with our "Prince and Pauper," and I think we none of us shall forget how immensely funny papa was in it.
- He could be immensely funny.
- This struck Grace as immensely funny.
- As fans of his old stand-up routines and his sketch work on "Saturday Night Live" are aware, Franken is an immensely funny guy.
- The New York Times considered the film "immensely funny", but criticized its musical numbers and length.
- On a recent Saturday, she came out of the bedroom waving an adult glove in one hand and giggling, finding the floppy fingers immensely funny.
- The music is rarely performed, although it is immensely funny, and captures the coarseness of Skelton in an inspired way.
- Friday developed a liking for Sirian theater which he thought to be immensely funny.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.