"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I saw his eyes change but he looked down again quickly.
- His gray eyes we cannot change, and so must risk.
- Her eyes changed, and she looked very different, somehow real for the first time.
- She is 15 years old and her eyes change color from green to brown to blue.
- And then her eyes changed, as if she'd heard something I couldn't.
- Her eyes changed so that they could see in the dark.
- And I saw in a moment how her eyes changed forever.
- The eyes hadn't changed much, though, and were still hard to look at.
- His eyes changed color with every shift in the light.
- It saw them; he could see the small dark eyes change focus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.