"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had seen her eyes lighten as she made swift answer.
- Her full, beautiful eyes lightened with affection as she reached for Brian's hand.
- His eyes lightened when he saw her come loping up to him.
- She smiled again, and her eyes lightened a little, though that edge of cynicism never quite left them.
- Lucinda smiled, apparently at ease, but her eyes did not lighten.
- Jinian smiled at him, and I saw his eyes lighten.
- Then she smiled, and her voice and eyes lightened again.
- Bud's eyes lightened with satisfaction when he looked at it.
- At the top he glanced across the more level upland to the east and his eyes lightened.
- He turned here, to look about him, and his eye lightened as he did so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.