"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even his blue eyes had dulled with a film, like a fish that had been dead too long to eat.
- Could it be that Albert's eyes dulled a little?
- His eyes dulled and he looked around him again.
- I didn't answer, and her eyes dulled a little as fear was replaced with resignation.
- Her green eyes were dulling, as if she didn't care where her strike might land.
- But her eyes dulled slightly as she watched him staring at the telephone.
- He gazed up at Jessie, his eyes dulled, face white and drained of blood.
- The guy was dead, open eyes dulled in the northern twilight, his torso black with blood.
- Her eyes dulled over and she began to pant heavily.
- Her eyes dulled; she was losing all appetite for this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.