"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, most diseases caused by excessive drinking can be prevented.
- He was 58 and died of liver disease, made worse by heavy drinking.
- "You shouldn't avoid exercise," he said, "and then try to compensate by drinking."
- He explained it was to keep folks from coming to harm by drinking.
- Thousands of animals and birds have died by drinking or landing in its water.
- After that, I had about 125 yards, then a drive home followed by drinking.
- No one ever intends to become a drunkard or to destroy his life by drinking.
- Most - not drivers, let us hope - do this by drinking.
- A kind of throbbing started in her head, but she beat it back by drinking.
- Many hardened themselves to the executions by heavy drinking and drug use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.