"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In recent years, research has shown a strong link between heavy smoking and drinking.
- In the United States, a separation is not made between drinking and driving.
- It has to be responsible, but there's a distinction between harmful drinking and marketing.
- But a close look at who show up in the emergency room has found an equally strong connection between occasional drinking and injury.
- Each cow uses about 30 gallons a day, between drinking and cooling.
- The link between moderate drinking and reduced cardiovascular risk is based on a wide body of evidence.
- The new campaigns have opened a bitter debate about the difference between heavy drinking and youthful experimentation.
- Other researchers have found a similar correlation between light to moderate drinking and a reduced chance of heart disease among women.
- Their research, they said, was the first to draw a connection between educational attainment and drinking.
- Experts are also seeing a link between heavy drinking and compulsive gambling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.