"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two years later he was present when Alferth held a street-corner drinking party.
- Then he picked up the man he'd knocked out, outside the room with the noisy drinking party.
- They loved to hold their celebrations and their drinking parties right in the center of the city around the Ka'bah.
- Complaints arose about loud drinking parties on the island.
- Davis told the chief prosecutor that Woodward started a drinking party and made advances toward her.
- If there are enough Pethcines left to make a good drinking party, it is not our fault.
- The life suddenly seemed to drain out of the little drinking party; all stared glumly at the floor.
- Sometimes, the police said, they have gone into the woods to break up teen-age drinking parties.
- Remember the drinking party in War and Peace?
- They couldn't organise a drinking party in a factory which makes beer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.