"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I know just the man, an old drinking companion of mine.
- At a bar you ask your drinking companion to sign your bill.
- Sorry, but I've got to disagree with my previous night's drinking companion.
- "Texas is known for its beautiful women," he mentions, and his drinking companion says that's a fact, Jack.
- A sound drinking companion with good sense is what I need.
- The next morning he can't even remember yesterday's drinking companion.
- And what you want, as everyone knows, is a drinking companion who listens.
- The purse wasn't very heavy, but his drinking companion's shoes weren't too bad.
- He did not wish to give information to the outlaw leader, even if they were old drinking companions.
- The drinking companion was being sought yesterday, the police said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.