"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I didn't want anyone to know my mother had a drinking problem.
- What they have in common, along with three million other Americans age 60 and over, is a drinking problem.
- He had a drinking problem, the only one of the four.
- We don't want to bring people in who might have a drinking problem.
- A. I remember as a child that she had a drinking problem.
- It didn't help his drinking problem, and six months later he killed himself.
- To top it off, she had a serious drinking problem.
- I've decided that you may be right about my having a drinking problem.
- It can be very hard to live with a family member who has a drinking problem.
- Like this morning when you talked to me about my drinking problem.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.