"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a 138-year-old department, the prohibition against drinking came relatively recently.
- He said he wanted to join the campaign against drinking and driving.
- Only in the last few years have laws against drinking and driving a boat appeared.
- We could chaperone our student's social lives, institute rules against drinking.
- The face of morality was not set against drinking.
- There was a significant bias in the past against drinking.
- A campaign against smoking and drinking is planned for France.
- This was probably the most costly propaganda campaign against drinking.
- He was involved in a campaign against drinking and brothels.
- Of course today you have a lot of laws against drinking and driving.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.