"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most cities ban public drinking and selling liquor to people who appear drunk.
- To some students, though, having their college urge moderation while banning drinking presents a contradiction.
- I really do not see the point in banning drinking in public places, especially beaches and parks etc.
- They banned drinking, gambling, trafficking in women and domestic violence.
- When the college banned on-campus drinking, students blamed Kendall - who had circulated a petition to have it stopped.
- The borough council's policy and finance committee decided there was no need to create a bylaw banning public drinking in the town centre.
- Employers could also help themselves and many of their staff by banning lunchtime drinking and all consumption of alcohol during working hours.
- Coors said it would be the last of the nation's largest breweries to ban on-the-job drinking.
- A new municipal law bans open-air drinking, but residents complain that it is rarely enforced.
- It would be much clearer simply to ban drinking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.