"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those 16 and 17 years old are permitted to drink beer, wine or cider but only with a meal.
- The Normans have been drinking cider since the 11th century.
- IN colonial times most people drank milk, cider, beer or wine.
- It is known that he had also been drinking cider.
- As for who is drinking cider, the market seems broad.
- Each guest may drink as much cider as they like.
- The men stopped about once an hour to smoke, drink cider, or rest.
- They are twice as likely to drive Audis and to drink hard cider.
- General Washington maintained that the flux came from drinking new cider.
- She played pool and drank cider with the locals, at one point telling the camera: "You've got to live de life."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.