"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People who drink caffeine can have headaches when they don't get their usual daily amount.
- Occasionally, when I was under stress or drank too much caffeine, my cheek wept blood.
- Some people drink caffeine in the afternoon when they feel tired, but it becomes hard to fall asleep at night, which perpetuates the problem.
- I get my stories confused since I quit drinking caffeine.
- She collapses at a party, due to drinking too much caffeine which affected her heart condition.
- If you stop drinking caffeine suddenly, you may have headaches and find it hard to focus.
- You're asking me to do morning radio and not drink caffeine?
- Also, drinking caffeine during moderate exercise is not likely to cause dehydration.
- This only affects individuals who do not drink caffeine on a regular basis.
- How much caffeine, alcohol, and other fluids you drink daily.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.