"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I've gotta stop drinking cocoa so late at night," Grandma said.
- I drink cocoa every night when I get in from work just after midnight.
- When they reached home, happy and a little tipsy, they drank cocoa in the kitchen, then went to separate rooms.
- "Well, Karen used to sit right there and drink cocoa with me," Barbara said.
- He drank hot cocoa and scalded his mouth.
- So long as the gun-room continues to drink heavily-sugared cocoa, I see no reason why they should ever stop.
- Or do policemen in the Highlands now drink cocoa at breakfast?
- After Bree learns that Sam's mother died six months ago, she invites him inside so they can drink hot cocoa and talk.
- Nasty Roche and Saurin drank cocoa that their people sent them in tins.
- Drinking cocoa that night, we were even a bit thrilled by the residue of salt that clung to our cups from their sea water washings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.