"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The shortage of officers was apparent here over two recent nights, when the officers intervened in drunken domestic fights, hospitalized a man who drank antifreeze and arrested about a half-dozen people on charges of public intoxication.
- Four years ago, twenty six year old Kerrie Wooltorton drank antifreeze with the intention of ending her life.
- The night he was released, he drank antifreeze and died soon afterward, Mr. Young said.
- Even Urban Decay, which specializes in shades that make you look as if you've been drinking antifreeze, has a bright, shimmery classic in Red Light.
- Another former Pittsburgh Steeler, Terry Long, drifted into chaos and killed himself four years ago by drinking antifreeze.
- The addition is credited with saving children and animals who might otherwise drink sweet antifreeze or wiper fluid and get ethylene glycol or methanol poisoning respectively.
- One bird died after drinking antifreeze, and others died in collisions with power lines.
- While few are tempted to drink antifreeze, the problem comes when it is spilled during changes.
- His sister told The Seattle-Post Intelligencer that Robinson had fallen into the coma after drinking antifreeze in a suicide attempt.
- It was next diagnosed in one of Webster's old teammates on the Steelers' offensive line, Terry Long, who killed himself by drinking antifreeze.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.