"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I see adults who are drinking responsibly at shul, so alcohol is not something I would use as a tool for rebellion," he said.
- Please drink responsibly, and only if you are of legal drinking age.
- Yes, drink responsibly, but Yankee Stadium does not have to sell responsibly.
- For every pitch on radio or television, there's a public-service announcement reminding the public to drink responsibly.
- These kids are away from home for the first time and not taught to drink responsibly.
- And always try to drink responsibly - alcohol is the most frequently used drug in drug-assisted rape.
- For the nonthinking, violent, troubled or lost person, the caution to "drink responsibly" is laughable.
- Peter said he thought he could drink responsibly "but it didn't work that way."
- "The greeting, the order taking and the serving are all opportunities to guide the guest through the evening to drink responsibly."
- What we need is to teach kids how to drink responsibly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.