"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I would gladly drink to our further acquaintanceship in the same,' said my companion, 'but as to the matter of slumber that may be readily arranged.
- Sir, you will not get me to sell my vote for a beer, but I'll gladly drink one of yours if your guy wins!
- "I'll gladly drink to that," Anne said, and did.
- After that I'll gladly drink myself to death with you.
- He drank gladly; after a day of fighting in the hot sun, he was as dry as land to which no canal could bring water.
- "I will drink to your father gladly, but I have a habit I don't think even you can satisfy in the time we have."
- Hungry as they were, they helped themselves, and gladly drank of the wine.
- If you have hot wine anywhere handy, I'll gladly drink some.
- I don't know whether it's true, but I'll gladly drink the wine any which way.
- "A good toast, and one I'll gladly drink to."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.