"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- 'But you were drinking earlier: I could smell it.'
- Mr. Depew was drinking at Ray's Inn earlier in the day.
- I was drinking from it earlier, you both saw me.
- It's thought they may have been drinking in this pub on Wellingborough road earlier in the evening.
- Mr. Klingbergs, who had been drinking earlier, suddenly seemed to become despondent.
- (I did not mention that Maine had also outlawed drinking a few decades earlier.)
- If she hadn't been drinking earlier, her adrenalin was certainly flowing fast of its own accord.
- The body of the man standing beside the post, he who had been drinking cat's blood a minute earlier, was flung violently away.
- Vainio was supported by his friends who had quit drinking a few years earlier, such as Osmo "Osku" Kanerva.
- They were shocked by both the explosions and the alcohol that they drank earlier.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.