"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Carter routinely drinks himself to sleep around his house, waking up in his clothes.
- While the French routinely drink wine, they have traditionally showed little interest in their most expensive wines.
- South Americans routinely drink coca tea and chew coca leaves.
- By the 1960's, Alice Olson was routinely drinking on the quiet, locking herself in the bathroom and then coming out mean and confused.
- This can cause someone who drinks a lot of water to become dehydrated more easily than someone who routinely drinks less.
- The emperor routinely drank this "spiritual dew" and only stopped after he fell severely ill from it.
- It was claimed that he routinely drank luxury red wine (at around 1,200 USD per bottle) on the public expense account.
- Currently, about a billion people around the world routinely drink unhealthy water.
- In high school, he would routinely drink 15 beers at a sitting.
- Sparta was the only city where women routinely drank wine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.