"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The chances are that inside you'll find a cafe where men are secretly drinking tea, smoking cigarettes and eating snacks; it's something like a Ramadan speakeasy.
- The officials note, too, that many under-age students are drinking secretly, and often more recklessly, in their dormitory rooms, despite the growing availability of alcohol-education programs.
- One way he vents his hostility toward Hélène is by secretly drinking during the trip.
- January 10: Owen falls ill from copper oxide poisoning after secretly drinking from the previously untouched barrel of fresh water.
- He started, almost guiltily, as if he had been drinking secretly and she would smell the fumes on him.
- Ma poured the rest of the canned milk in a cup and sneaked it to Rose of Sharon to drink secretly in a corner.
- Because of this experience and Kaleo continuing to secretly drink blood from her, Christine is mentally scared.
- "She'd been drinking secretly for some time ... and that means her nerves were shot to pieces," said Sharpe.
- Puff secretly drinks heavily and patronizes prostitutes.
- Characteristic is a reluctance to admit the quantity consumed, drinking secretly alone, and taking gradually increasing amounts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.